La Bodeguita Del Medio calls itself the home of the mojito in Australia. So, can it live up to this claim? The girls and I were going to find out last Friday night. It was a much bigger space than I had imagined and it was the first night that the downstairs “basement” area was open. I’ve heard mixed things about the restaurant, so I thought we would just head... Read More
a bit average Artwork made of lentils big yacht bombe alaska Burlesque Cheap sparkling white chocolate cocktails in a coconut & tiki vessel coffee cookbooks galore difference between rigatoni & penne? dumplings Fantastic interior flames on cocktails free food group bookings unfriendly Hawaiian dancing karaoke laneway bar lots of meat! Love it! meeting new peeps My Birthday! Newtown no beer no candles! only open weekdays poorly planned event Randwick rice paper rolls romantic Secret Foodies Secret Supper Society Sochu Bar stuffed fox The Rocks the truth about wsabi touch screen fun trashing dancing unami views of the piers & seagulls watch out for pink chicken weekend away wine tasting winter bar
Receive news and updates from us.
- The Hungry Mum: Wow – you lucky duck! Would love to come home to find this on my doorstep.
- Petal: What an incredible venue! My breath was taken away as I walked in for the opening on Tuesday night. So much...
- Rita: Thanks for the lovely review! The Animal within the Newtown Hotel is one of my fav places to eat and drink!
- Petal: I am eagerly awaiting the opening of this Bar also. I have been lucky enough to have a sneek peek of the menu...
- john: Excelent presentation !!! I have to test this VIRTUBLACK knife…. Ps: The photos are great!!!