Ever since I saw a photo of the Breakfast Mojito, homemade mojito toothpaste + imbibe of rum + mouthwash + candied mint – deconstructed mojito with an invigorating feel, I’ve wanted to check out The White Hart in Neutral Bay! With Grant Collins looking after drinks, Danny Russo doing food, James Young: wine and design by Paul Kelly, it sounds like somewhere worth checking... Read More
a bit average Artwork made of lentils big yacht bombe alaska Burlesque Cheap sparkling white chocolate cocktails in a coconut & tiki vessel coffee cookbooks galore difference between rigatoni & penne? dumplings Fantastic interior flames on cocktails free food group bookings unfriendly Hawaiian dancing karaoke laneway bar lots of meat! Love it! meeting new peeps My Birthday! Newtown no beer no candles! only open weekdays poorly planned event Randwick rice paper rolls romantic Secret Foodies Secret Supper Society Sochu Bar stuffed fox The Rocks the truth about wsabi touch screen fun trashing dancing unami views of the piers & seagulls watch out for pink chicken weekend away wine tasting winter bar
Receive news and updates from us.
- Petal: What an incredible venue! My breath was taken away as I walked in for the opening on Tuesday night. So much...
- Rita: Thanks for the lovely review! The Animal within the Newtown Hotel is one of my fav places to eat and drink!
- Petal: I am eagerly awaiting the opening of this Bar also. I have been lucky enough to have a sneek peek of the menu...
- john: Excelent presentation !!! I have to test this VIRTUBLACK knife…. Ps: The photos are great!!!
- fred: Thanks Michelle for the info, will have to try Brooklyn Hide some time, I LOVE BAGELS